Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+66 2 308 8383
Welcome to Krabi ! This tour will take you to visit famous spots and to do activities that you shouldn’t miss in Krabi.
– Visit famous attractions
– Relax yourself in hot spring
– Watch Cabaret show
– Sunset dinner Cruise
– Pick-up from airport
– Visit Tiger Cave Temple (Wat Tum Suea), ancient tools and other artifacts were discovered in the cave. Behind the cave, are the 1237 steps leading to the main shrine at the top of 600-meter-tall, Khao Panom Bencha mountain. To get the fabulous 360-degree view overlooking Krabi Town
– Visit Khao Khanab Num, people who visited Krabi they must take a picture this mountain to prove that they have been to this province.
– Check-in and have dinner at the hotel
– Enjoy watching Blue Dragon Cabaret Show
Overnight in Krabi
– Have breakfast at the hotel
– Spend your morning on beach as leisure
– Have lunch at the hotel
– Transfer to Railay Beach to join in Krabi sunset dinner cruise
– Sail by wooden Siamese Junk out to the 5 islands – Poda, Tup, Si, Ta Ming, Wasam & Gai where we spend the afternoon swimming, snorkelling, kayaking and paddle boarding whilst taking in the breath-taking scenery of the surrounding islands
– Have a mouth watering Thai Buffet dinner and end the day swimming in the bioluminescent waters next to Pranang Beach.
– Return to hotel and rest
Overnight in Krabi
– Have breakfast at the hotel and check-out
– Visit Krabi Hot Springs (Klong Thom), water here comes from thermal springs originating deep underground in volcanic chambers. Located in the jungle, this site features naturally hollowed-out ‘bathtubs’ in the smooth stone, filled to the brim with fresh running spring water at a pleasant 35 – 40 degrees Celsius.
– Have lunch at a local restaurant
– Visit Emerald Pool ,large natural pool that is filled with pure spring water.
– Transfer to airport and return back to Bangkok